A friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty
. -Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To tell you what I'm doing

"If you cannot -- in the long run -- tell everyone what you have been doing, your doing has been worthless." -Erwin Schrodinger

Om. So here I am! And this is what I'm doing! I'm happy to tell you, actually, about all of this and hope you find that it gets you thinking about some of the things I'm thinking about. And what I'm thinking about is the world's religions; the captivating, spectacular, sometimes peculiar, wonderful, vast and enormous list of the world's religions. I'll have responses to prompts from my World Religions class professor where I will get to think and then write about Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Confucianism and Taoism. As I learn about the religions and people of the world, I'm sure to learn more of my own little place in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment